Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We've got (really cute) mail!

So Courtney came over on Sunday and created one of the cutest mailboxes ever!  The truth is that I get stupid excited about putting our last name on anything.  Maybe it's because it's only been my last name since October '09.  The newness hasn't worn off yet!  Anyway, the thought of having it on the mailbox in a super cute way thrilled me.  And I wasn't about to use those sticker letters you can buy at your local Wal-Mart.  (No offense to any of you that has those. Really, they're nice.  I mean, you know, not bad at all.  Er, ummm, well, yeah)

Courtney has been making some seriously cute stuff for some seriously awesome prices and as soon as I saw her mailbox creation I knew I had to have it.  Hello, it's our name! So take a look at the picture and at Courtney's blog (The Funky Dot) to see some seriously wonderful (and NAMED!) hand-made stuff! 

And yes, our mailbox is up outside.  I however did not feel it necessary to display to the world our dead flowers (sad, i know) and bird poop-covered post.  Both of these things will be remedied this weekend.  Hopefully. 





1 comment:

  1. Yay! I totally planned on riding by your house yesterday before I went to pick up Luke. I drug my booty off the couch, got dressed & went to the front door only to find it was POURING... then it thundered. I promptly shut the door & returned to my cozy couch ;). I'll come by soon & snap a picture!

    ReplyDelete